Debug software errors from Firefox.Antony Peel
There are thousands of tools available for the Mozilla Firefox browser, including Bugzilla, a product aimed at developers, as it is a very efficient code debugger.
A code debugger integrated into your favorite browser
Bugzilla is used to verify if all the code of a website or software application is correct. It has an optimised configuration that allows it to only make the queries necessary to the database, avoiding being a heavyweight process. Furthermore, one of the most interesting possibilities offered by this tool is its capacity to be used to mount a notification server in case the users want to send detected errors to the programmer.
- Programming code debugger integrated into the browser.
- Communications system between development team members.
- Revision of software patches.
- High security performance.
Download Bugzilla for free and get hold of a code debugger with a large user community and plenty of possibilities to improve your work.
- Requires PERL 5.8.1 or above.
- Requires Firefox.
- Requires a ZIP compatible compressor.